Cart is empty
NEW 2020 SATURN 9'6" SATURN TRITON WHITEWATER RAFTS COMING IN STOCK IN LATE JULY!
The all new 2020 Triton Series model includes over $600 of upgrades;
- Triton heat-welded construction!
- New heavy-duty Heytex PVC construction
- Our upgraded C7 inflation valves
- 2nd layer of PVC applied directly to the inflatable floor surface - 100% thicker than RD290X model ($200 value)
- The upgraded 1.5mm PVC bottom and side tube protection (2.4 total thickness - 70% thicker)
THE NEW DROPSTITCH FLOOR TECHNOLOGY AND MATERIAL THICKNESS IN THE OUTFITTER MODEL COMBINES FOR THE MOST RIGID FLOOR ON THE MARKET AT OVER 10 PSI!
The newest member of rafting fleet was suggested by one of our most experienced guides in West Virginia and was specifically designed to offer an affordable alternative to the overpriced mini-rafts on the market today. It is the perfect raft to affordably introduce you to the sport of rafting. For those looking for a solid raft to R2 with this model absolutely can't be beat. See this great article for more information on what customers are looking for in a raft this size (Canoe & Kayak article).
For those looking to compare the quality of our products vs. our competitors the video below should end all thoughts about the conditions our rafts can manage. This is pretty amazing Class V+ water! If a picture is worth 1,000 words then our video section showing these rafts in Class III, IV, and V whitewater truly speak volumes. Lastly, check out this video (click here) of 11 year old Cayden "Uno" Eckel running an earlier version of the 9'6" Saturn Whitewater Raft with his dad on the Umpqua River at over 5,000 CFS. If you don't get chills watching Cayden high side (1:29 mark of video) you must not be running whitewater through your veins.
With hundreds of these rafts on the water since we introduced them 5 years ago it's remarkable to see what customers have put them through throughout the years. If you want an R2 raft and are looking for something has and will stand the test of time, you have to consider the Saturn.
The lightweight and portable RD290X river raft is great for both fishing and whitewater rafting. The material is extremely thick and can handle all types of abuse. The higher rocker provides an exhilarating ride on whitewater like no other raft! It is an excellent whitewater paddle boat for 4 people or a nifty rowing rig for 1 person and lightweight gear.
Our inflatable thwarts are removable and provide for great seating options. Our customized pressure-relief valves prevent over-inflation in both the tubes and drop-stitch floor. Our new heavy duty floor and extra thick black rub strake protector provide for increased protection against punctures and make for one of the thickest on the market today.
The 9'6" length and 5'3" width is enough to handle big whitewater or sneak through a tight fit in smaller river canyons. It provides one heck of a ride in Class III+ whitewater!
The 9'6" Saturn Whitewater Raft is equally suitable for holding still above a fishing hole, or surfing in your favorite R2 hole. When paddling big whitewater this raft will keep your adrenaline pumping!
Lightweight, fast and easily maneuvered, SATURN rafts outperform bulky and heavy Hypalon rafts. Our designs have allowed for easy maintenance, repair and increased portability.
Here are some additional product features:
- Rafts tubes are made of heavy-duty upgraded German Heytex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm.
- New for 2020 the RD290X Outfitter Model (now standard) has the dropstitch floor designed with an extra layer of PVC added to the top surface which is now 100% thicker than the standard RD290 model and allows greater durability, puncture resistance, and abrasion resistance right where you need it.
- The RD290X Outfitter Model also has the 1.5mm PVC floor covering and only in this model the 1.5mm PVC has now been extended to the exterior midpoint of the side tubes (front to back).
- This is not the light river model, it's designed for abuse!
- Upgraded C7 valves ($90 value)
- 6" thick drop-stitch high-pressure air floor (pressure rating now over 10 psi)
- Soft lifting handles in front and rear.
- Rubbing strake all around the raft.
- 1 pressure relief valve in side tube.
- 2 D-rings inside and 10 D-rings outside.
- Self bailing holes all around raft bottom perimeter.
- Two detachable 10" diameter inflatable thwarts.
- Accessories: repair kit and carry bag.
- High pressure hand pump included.
Package any of our whitewater rafts with a custom NRS frame or NRS frame package and save. All frame packages will be discounted 10% when added to any of our Saturn rafts.
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com