Cart is empty
The all new 14'6" Saturn Triton Whitewater Raft is the product of years of research and input from commercial outfitters, guides, and experienced customers looking for the perfect raft for multi-day trips. The 14'6" symmetrical design, over sized 22" diameter tubes, 88" top tangent length, and 34" bow/stern rise provide the perfect combination to maximize gear load and passenger capacity. This raft is truly customized to suit BIG Class IV+ whitewater with a gear load capacity that is unrivaled.
For those looking to use the raft for rowing, the custom 14'6" length x 7" width was designed to perfectly accommodate frame systems up to 88" in length and 66" in width (the NRS Bighorn II Frame - 88"L x 66"W fits like a glove). Package this raft with our custom NRS frames and you'll maximize every square inch of the raft on your next multi-day canyon camping trip. Our NRS packages are discounted 10% when added with any whitewater raft.
The 14'6" length is truly customized for a customer who
can't decide between the agility of the 13'6" model and the 15'6" which is truly designed for week long rafting trips. You've got plenty of room for up to 9 paddlers or a multi-day rafting/camping trip
with a family of 5.
The "Triton" series includes upgraded German Mehler PVC, heat-welded seams/accessories, C7 style inflation valves, an extra layer 1.5mm PVC floor protection, extremely rigid 10 psi dropstitch floor, and an extended warranty. You won't find that combination of quality/value anywhere in the marketplace.
The 14'6" Saturn Triton Whitewater Raft includes multiple upgraded value features you'll find in nearest competitor rafts including a third detachable thwart ($250 value), customized spindle style D-rings, upgraded PVC carrying handles, a 10 psi pressure rated dropstitch floor (it's like standing on a tire), a 34" bow/stern rise for greater punch in big rapids, and the additional "Triton" construction technology.
Additional Product Components
- 4 exterior tube chambers for extra safety
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm (1.2mm PVC covering used in the bottom of the raft to provide over 2.1mm protection).
- Fabric is extra thick, puncture and abrasion resistant.
- 6" thick Outfitter patented high-pressure air deck floor (rated over 10 psi!)
- Towing/securing D-rings (front, back and sides).
- Upgraded C7 Air Inflation Valves
- Raft length increased to 14'6"
- Raft width custom designed at 84" wide (perfect fit for 66" wide NRS Frames)
- Exterior tube diameters increased to 22"
- Inside width increased to 40" to better support our custom dry boxes and coolers
- Top tangent length with extra frame wear protection layer (88" x 6" wide)
- Overall kick of 34" (bow and stern rise to top of tube)
- Weight – Approximately 135 lbs
- Inflatable patent pending “Outfitter” dropstitch floor is produced with upgraded PVC and also increased in total thickness to 6"
- Bottom protection 1.2mm thick black PVC stretched to cover full bottom surface area and half way up the exterior tubes for added protection where it's needed the most.
- Heavy-duty 2" D-rings installed for frame strapping
- Additional PVC lifting handles added
- Circular wear patches installed on bottom surface corners for triple wear protection
- Solid black rub strake added to protect side tubes and bottom PVC covering wrap
- Designed specifically for frame packages and rowing option ( NRS frame packages sold separately at 10% discount when packaged with a raft)
- Accessories: 3 thwarts, 1 upgraded foot pump, 1 repair kit, 1 carry bag, owners manual.
Frame Package Builder (2019_Saturn_Raft_with_NRS_Frame_Package_-_General.xlsx, 45 Kb) [Download]
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com