Cart is empty
The all new 13'6" Saturn Triton Whitewater Raft is the bomb and will likely soon become our best selling whitewater raft across the board. It represents our most stable, all around whitewater raft perfectly suited for big whitewater and have gear loads. We produced this custom designed 13'6" length x 6'8" width to provide the perfect size for day trips, 3-night river trips, and fishing adventures. The custom 60" center-to-center width and beefed up 20" diameter tubes was customized specifically for our 60" wide NRS frames. The "Triton" series includes upgraded German Mehler PVC, heat-welded seams/accessories, C7 style inflation valves, an extra layer 1.5mm PVC floor protection, extremely rigid 10 psi dropstitch floor, and an extended warranty. You won't find that combination of quality/value anywhere in the marketplace.
The 13'6" length is truly customized for a customer who can't decide between the agility of the 13' and our most popular 14' model. You've got plenty of room for up to 7 paddlers or a weekend canyon camping trip with a family of 5. The 60" center-to-center width is ideal when installing the NRS Fishing Frame for those looking to target the next trophy or the NRS Bighorn II Frame (60" x 82" model) for a weekend adventure. Our NRS packages are discounted 10% when added with any whitewater raft.
The 13'6" Saturn Triton Whitewater Raft includes a few additional features from our 13' model including a third detachable thwart ($250 value), customized D-ring placement, upgraded PVC carrying handles, spindle style D-rings, a 30" bow/stern rise for greater punch in big rapids, and the additional "Triton" construction technology.
Additional Product Components
- 4 exterior tube chambers for extra safety
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm (1.2mm PVC covering used in the bottom of the raft to provide over 2.1mm protection).
- Fabric is extra thick, puncture and abrasion resistant.
- 6" thick Outfitter patented high-pressure air deck floor (rated over 10 psi!)
- Towing/securing D-rings (front, back and sides).
- Upgraded C7 Air Inflation Valves
- Accessories: 3 thwarts, 1 upgraded foot pump, 1 repair kit, 1 carry bag, owners manual.
- Raft length increased to 13'6"
- Raft width custom designed at 80" wide (perfect fit for 60" wide NRS Frames)
- Exterior tube diameters increased to 20"
- Inside width increased to 40" to better support our custom dry boxes and coolers
- Top tangent length with extra frame wear protection layer (82" x 6" wide)
- Overall kick of 30" (bow and stern rise to top of tube)
- Weight – Approximately 120 lbs
- Inflatable patent pending “Outfitter” dropstitch floor is produced with upgraded PVC and also increased in total thickness to 6"
- Bottom protection 1.2mm thick black PVC stretched to cover full bottom surface area and half way up the exterior tubes for added protection where it's needed the most.
- Heavy-duty 2" D-rings installed for frame strapping
- Width increased to 80"
- Additional PVC lifting handles added
- Circular wear patches installed on bottom surface corners for triple wear protection
- Top chafe / frame wear pad installed on top of both side tubes
- Solid black rub strake added to protect side tubes and bottom PVC covering wrap
- Designed specifically for frame packages and rowing option ( NRS frame packages sold separately at 10% discount when packaged with a raft
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com