Cart is empty
THE ALL NEW 2021 12'6" SATURN SOLOQUEST (TRITON SERIES) WHITEWATER RAFTS ARE IN STOCK NOW!
This has been our most popular raft since 2016 and our new 2021 version is made even better with the new Triton series upgrades ($400 value) including heat welded seams, reinforced carrying handles, multi-point detachable floor (see manufacturing photo below), 1.2mm 5-layer material dropstitch Outfitter floor (rated over 10 psi), beefed up 16" diameter tubes, added D-rings for custom framing, added Leafield pressure relief valves, and moved the Leafield C7 inflation valves for improved ability to accommodate our full 3-seat fishing frame setup.
The reviews from our fishing guides, customers, and outfitters for this product have been greater than any product we've prototyped before. It's an incredibly customized fishing machine and the new self-bailing floor makes it capable of running Class IV whitewater. There simply isn't anything like it and the custom features come at an incredible introductory value. We had three production orders last year and they each sold out before we could even list them in stock, it's that POPULAR. We have never created a product that has generated so much buzz in the rafting/fishing community and we can't wait to see what the new 2021 model brings. There simply isn't a better combination fishing/whitewater machine on the market, regardless of price.
If you are looking for the smallest whitewater raft that with a self-bailing floor and capability to comfortably hold 3 adults, you've found the perfect product. The overall weight is under 95 lbs and the raft rolls up easily into a compact 42"x24"x16" (or 30"x24"x24") space. The 12'6" length, 56" width, 6" thick inflatable dropstitch Outfitter floor, 16" tube diameters, 4 exterior tube chambers, Leafield C7 valves, and 1.5mm extra thick bottom floor covering (wraps 1/2 way up the side tubes for additional protection) are just a few of the customized features allowing this raft to do many things others cannot.
The 12'6" Saturn Soloquest Triton Whitewater Raft was specifically designed for boaters who venture out to battle the toughest river conditions with the courage to take on new river sections, spring/fall water levels, and rocky shallow conditions. The long waterlines, extremely rigid self bailing drop-stitch air floor, large tube diameters and increased width provide added stability and comfort in tight conditions.
The design includes a floor which provides 70% more protection for the entire bottom surface of the raft. The revised floor design provides over 2.4mm of protection where you need it. The 5-layer PVC floor provides a significantly stronger surface when slamming around in the rocky conditions. You can target those bows, cuts, browns and smallies without having to worry about avoiding all rock and debris.
The 12'6" Saturn Soloquest Triton Raft now comes standard with 2 removable thwarts, exterior D-rings, 4 carrying handles, chaffing protection on the top sides and rear of the exterior tubes, 1 repair kit, carrying bag and our standard 3 year warranty.
Additional Product Components
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm (1.2mm PVC used in the dropstitch floor and 1.5mm PVC used on the bottom of the raft).
- Fabric is extra thick, puncture and abrasion resistant.
- 6" thick Outfitter patented high-pressure air deck floor (rated over 10 psi!)
- Towing/securing D-rings (front, back and sides).
- Upgraded Leafield C7 Air Inflation Valves and Pressure Relief Valves (highest quality in the world)
- Accessories: 1 repair kit and 1 storage bag.
- Upgraded hand pump now included.
- Raft length increased to 12'6"
- Raft width increased to 56" (2" wider than prior model)
- Exterior tube diameters increased to 16" (0.5" wider than prior model)
- Inside width increased to 24" (1" wider than prior model)
- Top tangent length with extra frame wear protection layer (90" x 4" wide)
- Overall bow/stern kick of 23" (increased about 5" from prior model)
- Weight - 90 lbs (approximately)
- Inflatable Outfitter dropstitch floor is produced with 1.2mm PVC and also increased in total thickness to 6" (4" is installed on standard 12' Raft/Kayak)
- Bottom protection 1.5mm thick black PVC stretched to cover full bottom surface area and half way up the exterior tubes for added protection where it's needed the most.
- 5 Heavy-duty 2" D-rings installed for frame strapping (replaced 1" standard D-rings)
- Additional soft rubber/nylon lifting handles added
- Stainless steel lifting handle installed on the front of the raft for carrying and frame strapping
- Top chafe / frame wear pad installed on top of both side tube and rear of the raft
- Solid black rub strake added to protect side tubes and bottom PVC covering wrap
- 4 (four) exterior air chambers installed for added safety (only 2 exterior air chambers in the 12' Saturn Raft/Kayak)
- Designed specifically for frame packages and rowing option ( frame packages sold separately)
- Interior thwarts that were originally removed, now included in 2021 version ($150 value)
CUSTOM ROWING FRAME OPTIONS (DISCOUNTED THROUGH SATURN RAFTS)
This is a unique product that can cover all sorts of uses and many of our customers are looking for a very narrow raft option that can handle tightly constrained rivers as seen in the picture above on a successful moose hunt in Alaska (the pictures shows our standard 12' Saturn Raft/Kayak which is a similar product but without all of the upgrades shown above). Many of our customers have begun using it with a rowing frame and we have provided several custom NRS rowing frames to suite their needs. The most popular frame we have customized is a modified two (or 3) seat fishing frame which is shown in the pictures below on the prior model 12'6" Saturn Whitewater Raft. It's a truly awesome setup and with a package price (including Raft and Frame) just over $3,500 it's an incredible value.
A video of this frame setup was also submitted on YouTube and can be seen here.
Components of the custom NRS rowing frame package in the video include:
- (2) 88" Side Rails with LoPro's
- (3 or 5) 39 3/8" Customized Cross Bars with LoPro's
- You can remove 2 of these Cross Bars if you don't desire the drybox/cooler slot
- (2) NRS Universal Seat Mounts (Front and Center Rowing Seats Shown)
- (1) High-back Padded Swivel Seat (Front)
- (1) Low-back Padded Drainhole Seat (Center)
- (1) NRS Frame Stern Mount with Highback Drainhole Seat (Small Size - 32")
- (1) Pair of NRS Frame 10" Oar Mounts
- Optional Gear:
- (1) NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System
- (1) Pair of NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks
- (1) Canyon Camping Dry Box
- (2) Carlisle 2-Piece Economy Oar (7' Length)
- Recommended Upgrade to Cataract 2-Piece KBO Oars for Class III+ Whitewater
- (2) Oar Rights
- (2) NRS Small Molded Oar Sleeve
2021 12'6" Frame Package Builder (2021_Saturn_Rafts_Frame_Packages.xlsx, 79 Kb) [Download]
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com