Cart is empty
The 13' Saturn Cataraft defines FUN on big whitewater. It's size and technical specs make it one of the most agile catarafts on the market today, capable of maneuvering quickly in BIG water or surfing your favorite hole. If you're looking for a playboat, this cataraft is a perfect combination of performance and stability at an incredible value. It was designed to accomodate 1-2 seating positions and still provide adequate storage for day trips or short overnighters.
The 18" tubes put you high up on the water and minimize the surface area which makes for one nimble cat that can spin on a dime and easily track a tight line through a narrow rock garden. It's very stable and drafts extremely shallow. With a load capacity over 750 lbs, this cat can play with the best of them but can also pack a load.
The 13' Saturn Whitewater Cataraft is an ideal size for a single rower with a playboat mentality. Our customized NRS frames can also be designed to accommodate 2 separate seating positions in order to provide a high-back seat for your passenger. It is an extremely manageable size whether you're shooting tight rivers or riding high in Class V whitewater.
The 2014 model catarafts come standard with extra chafe protection on the top tubes along with an additional second layer covering the bottom surface area of each tube. The 0.9mm PVC tubes and additional protection layers make it one of the toughest on the market. Each tube has 2 chambers for added protection, well placed exterior valves for easy inflation, 10 perfectly preinstalled D-ringseasy D-ring connection options for any frame, and comes with our upgraded soft rubberized handles. The end cones are custom designed to perfectly match each tube and provide that needed extra protection. Shipping weight is 54 lbs.
These cataraft tubes do not come standard with a frame. Many of the customer pictures shown include one of our NRS frame packages. Package the 13' Saturn Cataraft Tubes with any NRS Cataraft Frame and receive additional reduced pricing. Combined, you’ll have an absolutely perfect setup for leisurely drifting away from reality during your next floating adventure. Call us at (800) 217-3270 for frame options and quotes.
- The 13' length helps you spin on a dime and quickly maneauver through the boniest water.
- 18-inch diameter tubes provide plenty of bouyancy for a passenger and overnight gear.
- Two inflation chambers with Leafield C7 valves in each tube give you added safety and quicker inflation times.
- The reduced rocker provides for a longer frame than most 13' cataraft tubes and maximizes gear capacity.
- These tubes work great with the NRS Sport Cat Frame. The 66"-wide model gives you approximately the same internal width between the tubes as the 72" yoke-style frames.
- Ten 2" stainless steel D-rings on each tube give you abundant connection points to secure any type of frame.
- With a passenger for day trips or light-duty camping gear for multiday trips, this setup is one of the most versatile on the market!
2021 Frame Package Builder (2021_Saturn_Rafts_Frame_Packages.xlsx, 69 Kb) [Download]
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com