Cart is empty
If you're raising rippers, they're going to need a board that's built right for them. The NRS Amp SUP is perfect for youths looking to challenge themselves and have fun on the water, whether it's off the end of the dock, at the whitewater park, or on your next river trip.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Amp and toss it in your rig for endless on-the-water fun for the kids.
- With 167 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Amp provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 120 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
No posts found
|Dimensions:||9' 2" L x 29" W x 4" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||50-120 lbs.|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
One 5" and one 9" fins
SUP Board Travel Pack
Leafield valve adapter
Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com