Cart is empty
With twin 7" diameter side chambers and a spacious rectangular deck, the NRS Heron Inflatable SUP Board gives you the room to land hard-fighting fish and the carrying capacity for your tackle, tools and cooler.
- The dual side chambers act like outriggers creating an extremely stable platform for fishing.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of a fisherman's lifestyle.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Rigged and ready out of the box, bungee cord is attached to four D-rings on the nose and through four daisy chains on the tail.
- Additional daisy-chain rigging easily secures your cooler or tackle bag or milk crate behind you.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a leash and tie-downs as well as three Scotty accessory mounts.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
No posts found
|Dimensions:||11' 0" L x 39" W x 7" diameter tubes, 5" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-300 lbs.|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
(1) Touring Fin, (1) Grass Fin
Fishing SUP Travel Pack Bag
Leafield valve adapter
7" diameter side chambers that inflate up to 5 psi, add great stability
Three accessory mounts
Front bungee deck rigging
Adjustable daisy-chain rigging on the back
Center drop-stitch inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com