Cart is empty
The Beast SUP is big, burly and proves that one-size really fits all. The Beast's immensely wide design and maximum thickness delivers a solid platform for 8-10 people to hop on, paddle, and play as a group.
- It's big, it's burly, it's incredibly fun. Pile 8-10 paddlers on board for an exciting group activity.
- Constructed with three inflation/deflation valves, simultaneously pump up the Beast with a couple buddies for faster inflation using three pumps.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valves for unsurpassed reliability.
- The 8-inch thickness delivers excellent buoyancy and stiffness.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to the inevitable abrasion and abuse.
- The Beast has four fin plates; the removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup, and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- The Beast takes a crew to carry and a crew to flip over, which is why we added 15 carry handles along the sides and down the middle of the board.
- Although the Beast can handle high pressure, like other NRS SUPs, for the ultimate user experience, this large board needs to be inflated to only 5-6 psi.
- Four d-rings on the nose and daisy chains down the middle of the deck offer ample attachment points for water bottles and day bags for 8-10 paddlers and more.
No posts found
|Warranty:||1 year commercial warranty|
|Dimensions:||18' x 60" W x 8" D|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||15|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
Four each of 5" and 9" fins
Leafield valve adapter
Folding storage bag
Room for 8-10 paddlers
Handles high pressure but only needs 5-6 psi (0.34 - 0.42 bar) for super rigid performance
Daisy chains along the middle for attaching gear
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com