Cart is empty
Why are our Saturn Inflatable SUP Boards the best value on the Inflatable SUP market?
1. We continue to sell our Saturn Inflatable SUPs at the lowest prices in the USA even as we continue dramatically update our technology! We can keep our prices low by selling direct from our manufacturer which helps make our boards afforadable for nearly everyone. If you haven't tried this sport out yet it is truly one of the most entertaining and enjoyable boating options.
2. Our paddle boards are produced from the same quality (or better) 1100 DTEX PVC as our competitors even though they are selling them for over $1000. Why pay more?! We sell the best quality inflatable SUPs on the market and our prices are unbeatable.
3. Saturn offers a 2 year warranty, while most other brands only stand by their product for 1 year!
4. Saturn was the first in an industry to offer inflatable paddle boards made of 140mm (nearly 6") thick drop-stitch fabric. Most other SUPs on the market were and continue to be produced at 100mm (4") thick. We offer almost 50% more air volume and bouyancy which is the most important factor for performance.
5. Saturn was the first in the industry to offer inflatable SUP boards with side D-rings that allow attachment of kayak seats. This is a huge upgraded feature which allows you to convert the board into a kayak with the addition of one of our high-back kayak seats.
6. FULL Money Back Guarantee!
Two Products for One Price!
As mentioned above, our Saturn inflatable SUPs have several sets of D-rings on both sides of the surface. This helps attach optional kayak seats, surfboard leashes, or other items such as coolers and drybags. Install a single kayak seat and you have a sit-on-top kayak for 1-2 persons that is fast and easy to paddle, and great for riding the ocean surf!
|Overall Width||32" (10% Wider Than Most Boards)|
|Max Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Suggested Capacity||230 lbs|
|Shipping Box Size||37"x22"x10|
|Shipping Weight||37 lbs|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com