Cart is empty
Due to high value of inflatable boats and Credit Card Fraud Protection policies, we ship boats and rafts ONLY via FedEx Ground with Signature Confirmation.
High value boats, kayaks and rafts CANNOT be left unattended at the door, in the backyard, on the porch, or with a neighbor. NO EXCEPTIONS! Customer's signature is required as a proof of delivery. FedEx may accept the timeframe for delivery or hold the item for pickup at a local Facility as per customer request. Please call 1800-GO-FEDEX for details.
- Question: What if I am working the whole day, why can't you ask FedEx to leave boat at my door?
- Answer: First, in order to be protected from credit card fraud, we must have the credit card holder's signature on file with FedEx. Second, if the item is left at the door and later stolen, who would be responsible for the loss? The customers signature on file with FedEx is the only way for us to have proof of delivery.
If the order for the boat or raft has been placed via credit card, we will ship ONLY to the same address as your credit card billing address. Please visit our Payment Policy for more information. Check orders can be shipped anywhere in Continental US or Canada.
- Question: Why can't I have my boat shipped to a different address when I pay with a credit card?
- Answer: According to credit card security regulations, in order to be protected from credit card fraud and chargebacks, the item MUST be shipped ONLY to the credit card holders billing address.
Local pickups are available by appointments only. Please visit the Contact Us page for Warehouse location or call us to discuss pickup options. Payment in advance is required unless paid in cash. Please email email@example.com or call us at (800) 217-3270 for an appointment.
Shipping prices are listed for deliveries within the Continental US only. Please see below for shipping outside of the Continental US.
Process time for items in stock is 1-2 days. Ship Time is 3-9 days depending how far are you from Boise, ID. Please allow 5-10 days for Total Delivery Time.
Shipping costs include full insurance up to the value of the item being shipped. As per FedEx Damage Claim Policy, customers have 20 days to report shipping damages since package delivery. After that period NO shipping damage claims will be satisfied by the FedEx. It is the customers responsibility to notify us about any shipping damages in a proper timeframe.
Small accessories, hand pumps, repair kits or bags that have been damaged during shipment must be sent back for replacement as per our Warranty Policy. Please visit our Contact Us page for Return address.
Once the boat has been shipped, you will receive an email from FedEx with a tracking number. Please contact FedEx at 1800GOFEDEX or www.FedEx.com to follow provided tracking number, and to ensure receiving of the package.
After the 3rd attempt to deliver the package, FedEx will send it back unless you contact FedEx at 1800GOFEDEX to arrange a local pick up. Customers are responsible for package receiving and all associated shipping charges.
If the order has been cancelled after it has been shipped, the appropriate amount will be deducted from the total of refund. Please call FedEx and ask for a supervisor or CAT if you need assistance or have special requests. Don't wait for the 3rd attempt as it might be too late.
If items are on back order, we will ship all pre-ordered boats the same day they arrive in our warehouse.
Thirty (30) Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
We are 100% confident that our boats are of great quality and even better value.
However, if upon receiving and inspecting your item you decide that you want to return it, you will have thirty (30) days as of the date of shipment arrival to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of refund.
All returns should be coordinated prior to return and we will provide our warehouse address. Please contact us at (800) 217-3270 for additional information.
No refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and cancelled orders will be issued via company check or a refund to the credit card used. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If order has been canceled after it has been already shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from total of refund. Customers wishing to return their boat should contact Saturn Rafts at (800)217-3270 for instructions on returning the boat.
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be unused, and exactly in the same condition as you received it in order to avoid up to a 15% restocking fee.
- Carefully unseal shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items are arranged in the box, and how the boat has been folded. You might need it in the extremely unlikely case you need to pack everything back in the box for a return.
- Unfold the boat on a clean surface free of debris, sand or water. Tarp or plastic is recommended.
- Inflate boat using enclosed pump for inspection. Do not throw away plastic bags.
- Carefully inspect boat without using it in the water.
If you decide to return the boat for a refund:
- Call 800-217-3270 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully deflate all boat compartments and air floor. Electric inflator/deflator is recommended.
- Immediately after full deflation of compartment place valve pushpin in upper position to avoid air getting back into compartment. To do it press valve pushpin with a finger and rotate until it will pop-up.
- Please make sure that there are absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand or water on deflated boat.
- Carefully fold boat back to the same state as it was removed from box. If air will remain in compartments, you will not be able to close the box completely.
- Place folded boat and all accessories back in a box and securely seal it with a packing tape.
- You are responsible for shipment arrangements back to us. Please insure shipment for its value.
- We recommend FedEx Ground service from FedEx staffed facility as a cheapest way to send packages. Please visit www.fedex.com for locations near you. Do not use authorized centers, since they are charging extra fees.
- We DO NOT recommend using UPS for returns. From our experience, they are not reliable and extremely inflexible. We are NOT responsible for packages sent to us via UPS.
We reserve the right to charge 15% restocking fees for items that were not packed as provided or cannot be sold to a retail customer as new. The restocking fee will be waived if those conditions are met. If we have to clean the item we will charge restocking fee because we will not be able to sell the product as new.