Cart is empty
The SATURN KaBoat is perfect for those caught between the our Saturn Dinghy and our Saturn Kayaks. It's patent pending design is taking the world by storm and the price point is unlike anything else on the market. This versatile crossover can be used like our SATURN inflatable kayak by rowing or can be turned into a speedboat by attaching a small gas or electric engine to the plywood transom at the stern. Upgraded aluminum seats and an incredibly stable design make it a great fishing vessel while the compact size makes for an excellent dinghy. The compact dimensions are unlike any other inflatable boat and make it the niche product to toss in the RV or trailer.
Upgraded 14' Saturn KaBoat has the following changes:
- Transom has triangular splash guards to minimize back splash and protect the transom holders from heat and exposure to UV rays.
- Plastic handles were replaced with sun resistant and durable soft handles for a longer life span.
- The valves were moved to the inside of the tubes and under the seat to protect them from sun and the elements. Their position also makes inflation from the inside of the boat easier when on the water.
- New models have different bench attachments to make them shorter and lighter. They were also moved slightly lower for easier rowing.
- Grommet PVC splash guards with safety grab lines run all along the KaBoat's tubes from the front to the rear. Having grommets on PVC lines allows the attachment of additional accessories, kayak seats and custom made frames and arches for fishing rod holders, night lights, etc.
Our Saturn KaBoats are capable of transporting heavier cargo and offers a more stable design than that of a traditional inflatable kayak. The narrow profile allows for much less drag and help to outperform most traditional dinghy’s with similar engine size.
- Same heavy-duty 1100 Denier PVC as in SATURN inflatable boats.
- Wide beam hull design for stability.
- Front Spray Skirt with water deflector guard and rope lacing.
- Marine grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug.
- High-pressure inflatable air deck floor.
- 4 fins for improved tracking.
- 1 set of rowing oars with oar locks.
- 3 aluminum removable benches.
- Included: hand pump, repair kit, 2 oars and carry bag.
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com