Cart is empty
Our new Saturn 12' Inflatable Catamaran MC365 is the largest in our series and our most popular due to its' size, stability, passenger capacity, and value. You simply cannot find a commercial grade quality inflatable catamaran at even close to this price..
The MC365 is a very stable boat and is perfectly suited for either a small outboard motor or with an inexpensive electric motor.The marine grade plywood transom is the only non-inflatable component of the boat which makes the ability to use as a dinghy or transfer boat absolutely perferct. The drop-stitch core floor is rated over 6 psi making it one of the most rigid inflatable floors on the market and easily allows passengers to stand. The MC365 can act as an stable fishing platform, weekend pleasure cruiser for the entire family or as an excellent ship-to-shore tender.
Although the boat is very sleak and stable it is not intended to be a sport racing boat. It was designed for leasure boating activities and does not have sponsors or fiberglass wings as you would find in the XCAT style racing boats. Care should be taken when using a gas outboard to limit speeds especially in strong wind conditions as the boat could flip if raced or improperly operated. As with any other watercraft, always wear your life jacket and use an outboard lanyard kill switch when going fast.
For increased safety each exterior tube has 2 individual air chambers, a feature that is only common in the highest quality inflatable catamarans and boats. In addition, pressure releif valves are built into each tube to prevent over-inflation or excess pressure build up due to changing air temperature. The extra wide durable rub strake on the bottom of our tubes are extra thick and allow beaching on rocky terrain.
- Portable, sleak design which makes it extremely lightweight.
- Quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- Attractive sporty look which will turn heads!
- Extra wide rub strake along tubes bottom.
- Easy planning with a small electric motor.
- High-pressure drop-stitch inflatable air deck core floor (rated over 6 psi).
- Two air chambers per tube for increased safety.
- Air pressure safety relief valves on each tube.
- Durable rub strake protectors along boat tubes.
- 2 small fins for better directional tracking on bottom of tubes.
- Marine grade plywood transom with 2 drain plug.
- Included: Free hand pump, repair kit, set of oars, 2 aluminum benches and carry bag.
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com