Cart is empty
NEW 8'6" Saturn Inflatable Kayak
Commercial Grade Ducky
Based on your requests we're proud to introduce our new single person kayak which now includes our upgraded custom high-back kayak seat as shown in the pictures ($60 value). It has a similar design to our popular 14' ocean inflatable kayak with the same self-bailing technology. It is much shorter and lightweight making it the most portable on the market. The two self bailing openings along the floor provides quick escape for water in whitewater or ocean conditions. The unique floor design makes the inflatable kayak great for the river, lake, bay, or ocean.
This kayak is great on the beach but can also take you a mile or two offshore for fishing, snorkeling or diving. It is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as our other inflatable kayaks, rafts, and boats. The floor is made of a 100mm high-pressure air deck that is extremely rigid when inflated, but can be rolled up when deflated.
IMPORTANT: Because of the small size of this kayak, please test it out and learn water re-entry before you put it to the test in deeper waters. Always wear a PFD when on the water.
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric is coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm. You get a commercial grade kayak at a budget pleasing price!
- 100mm thick high-pressure air deck drop stitch floor.
- D-rings for kayak seat or foot rest.
- 2 removable fins in front and rear for directional stability.
- 2 soft handles in front and rear.
- Reliable Leafield C7 air valves ($60 value) with push pin design.
- Accessories: Aluminum kayak paddle, repair kit & carry bag.
- High pressure high volume hand pump also included.
- Kayaks seat is included.
How to install removable fin?
Insert fin before inflating kayak. Fold deflated kayak floor at slot entrance of fin base, slide fin as shown on below pictures of paddle board, unfold and inflate. Keep sand away from rails before inserting fin.
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com