Cart is empty
13' Saturn Angler Series Inflatable Fishing Kayak
Arriving in May 2019 - Pre-Order Now!
Our new 13' Saturn Fishing Kayak is easy to carry, portable to store, and is the most versatile inflatable fishing kayak on the market today. An absolute must for any RV or camper where a fishing craft with maximum portability is critical. This model sold only at www.saturnboats.com and www.saturnrafts.com includes our upgraded C7 style valves and extra thick 1.5mm PVC floor (over $60 value).
This kayak is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as our other Saturn inflatable boats and the drop-stitch high-pressure airdeck floor is the most rigid inflatable floor on the market. The floor is made to support up to 3 adults. In addition, a double layer of PVC fabric is applied to the air floor and on top of the tubes, in between the benches to prevent accidental fishing hook accidents. Our rigid high buoyancy tubes and customized floor make the Saturn FK396 kayak so stable, that you can stand up and fish if needed.
The 13' Saturn Fishing Kayak comes with 2 removable aluminum benches that can be used for mounting various hardware, such as rod holders, GPS units, video cameras, dive flags, anchor mounts, and even a fish finder.
What makes this kayak so unique, is the multitude of ways it can be used. You can sit directly on the aluminum benches to paddle using kayak paddles or you can remove the seats and install our custom high-back kayak seats for full back support.
It is also possible to replace the rear aluminum bench with a longer version and add a vertical plate for an optional electric motor.
The Saturn FK396 fishing inflatable kayak is a breeze to paddle due to its narrow profile, high buoyancy exterior tubes, and rigid drop stitch floor.
Please note that this kayak is not a self-bailer. It was designed for lakes, ponds, flatwater rivers, oceans and bays. If you are looking for a self-bailing kayak, no need to look any further than our 13' Saturn Whitewater Kayak. If you want this specific model and absolutely need it to be a self-bailing unit you can cut out 4-6 self bailing holes in the kayak bottom to let excess water escape. However, that option may allow water to entire above the kayak floor depending on the weight capacity.
If you want a completely unbiased review of this product please visit this YouTube link sent in from one of our customers - (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRYLpyiYn_M&feature=player_embedded)
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm (1.5mm thick on floor). Fabric is thick, puncture and abrasion resistant.
- Two Velcro straps on both tubes to secure oars when not in use.
- High-pressure air deck floor with double layer of PVC fabric in a middle.
- Two removable aluminum platform seats, also for gear and oar holders.
- Double layer of PVC fabric on top of tubes in a cockpit area.
- One large removable fin at the bottom for directional stability.
- Storage space in front and bow under splash guards.
- 8 heavy-duty D-rings for optional kayak seats.
- Hugging rope with handles in front and back.
- Upgraded C7 style valves ($60 value)
- Accessories: 2 set of oars, 2 aluminum seats, repair kit and carry bag.
- Complimentary Hand Pump and Spare Air Valve included.
- Kayaks seats are optional, and easy to add. Call us at (800)217-3270 or visit our accessories section.
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com