Cart is empty
The new 2021 model with our "Triton" series improvements (optional) are coming soon! The Triton Series upgrades represent over $400 additional value and includes; upgraded PVC construction ($75 value), heat-welded seam technology ($150 value), Leafield C7 inflation valves ($100 value), and an extended 3-year warranty ($100 value). The boat technical specifications are nearly identical between the Triton model (TR230) and our standard version (SD230). These Triton series improvements incorporate the newest technologies in inflatable boat construction and provide an incredible value for those looking to put their boat to the test. If available, this option will be listed under the "Model" selection.
Our 7'6" SATURN inflatable boat is the smallest inflatable dinghy on the market to include a high pressure air floor (rated over 8 psi). Built with oversize 16.5" tubes for stability, buoyancy, and improved boarding, this inflatable boat is an ideal yacht or sailboat tender. At just 66 lbs, it is easy for a single person to carry, inflate, deflate, and compact into a convenient size to store in the truck or closet.
All of our Saturn inflatable boats are made of 1100 denier Korean PVC fabric with polyester support that has excellent resistance to tearing, tension and breaking. It is a commercial grade, heavy-duty PVC fabric that is superior to many of our competitor boats.
The 7'6" Saturn inflatable boat SD230 comes standard with our extremely rigid 5" thick high-pressure drop stitch air core floor. It is the most rigid inflatable floor on the market for this size inflatable boat and has been rated to over 8 psi. The boat and floor are 100% inflatable giving you maximum durability. The 7'6" size is perfect if you're looking to get 1-2 people from point A to point B in a hurry. The rowing setup gives you the ability to use as a playboat on your next vacation and conveniently store in your trunk or closet.
The size and weight make it the most durable inflatable boat we carry. While the passenger capacity is limited it has a very nice niche for those looking for a commercial grade, tender, or sport boat option. It represents the most affordable commercial grade option to getting you on the water for your next fishing or boating excursion. An extra layer of PVC on the bottom of the tubes and the thickened rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. Additional components not listed on the Features tab include;
- Rope grab line.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strake.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
- Equipment: 2 aluminum oars, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
- Pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
New features to further improve our inflatable boats durability and practicality include:
- Air valves have been shifted toward the inside of the boat's tubes and away from direct exposure to the elements. This allows easier inflation from inside the boat and will minimize damage caused by sun and rain while the boat is stored uncovered for prolonged periods of time. Rain water will not accumulate inside the valves.
- Triangular symmetrical splash guards were installed on the transom corners to provide the sensitive transom of an uncovered boat with additional protection and shade from the elements throughout extended periods in Tropical environments.
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com