Cart is empty
The new 2020 model with our "Triton" series improvements (optional) are finally here. The Triton Series upgrades represent over $400 additional value and include; upgraded PVC construction ($75 value), heat-welded seam technology ($150 value), C7 style inflation valves ($120 value), and an extended 3-year warranty ($100 value). The boat technical specifications are nearly identical between the Triton model (TR518) and our standard version (XHD518). These Triton series improvements incorporate the newest technologies in inflatable boat construction and provide an incredible value for those looking to put their boat to the test. If available, this option will be listed under the "Model" selection.
The all new 18' Saturn Triton Series Inflatable Boat (SD518) is our largest vessel and was designed for rugged commercial and private use including commercial fishing/crabbing, fire department and coastguard activities, and military operations. The heavy-duty design includes three exterior air chambers, extra buoyant 20" diameter exterior tubes, thick rub strake material, a reinforced yet lightweight aluminum 6-piece floor, and increased passenger/gear capacity (it can accommodate up to 10 passengers!)
Deflated, the SD518 boat can be stored much more easily that any RIB or rigid floor product. The tubes, transom, and bottom floor covering will fold together to store in a wardrobe sized nylon bag and the floor can be easily broken down and stored separately into the included zippered bag.
Extra thick multiple PVC/fabric layers reinforce the bottom of the tubes and a rub-strake protector along the keel provides extra protection from sharp rocks and debris. The pressure relief valve in the exterior tubes will prevent excessive air pressure. The exterior rope and multiple d-rings allow for all types of add-on components including sun shade bimini tops, rescue features, storage bags, etc
The 18' Saturn Inflatable SD518 boats come equipped with with a sectional heavy-duty aluminum floor for maximum rigidity and minimal weight. The bow section is made of a marine grade plywood floor covered with a gray resin.
18' SATURN INFLATABLE BOAT FEATURES:
- All around rope grab line.
- Pressure relief/safety valve.
- Multi-chamber exterior tubes.
- Multiple one-way drain valves.
- Exterior heavy-duty rubber strake.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- Holds up to 10 persons maximum or 6 comfortably.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Heavy-duty marine grade aluminum floor included.
- Extra thick heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Equipment: repair kit, 3 seat benches and tube/floor carrying bags.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
- Call us for additional customized add-on accessories at (800) 217-3270.
The bimini top sun shade shown in photos is not included but can be purchased separately. The motor shown is not included.
Note: The photos to the right were provided by customer Mark Perry who noted "...and it still got on plane with a 15 hp outboard", when referencing his 10 passengers!
Floor Installation (Sectional_Floor_Installation_Manual.pdf, 708 Kb) [Download]
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com