Cart is empty
The 16' Saturn Inflatable Boat (SD487) was custom designed in 2013 to provide just a bit more room, storage capacity, and passenger comfort than the 15' model. This is the perfect size for most commercial boating operations including diving, fishing, crabbing, sightseeing, and rescue operations. You'll get all of the features of the high-end boats with a price point that simply unmatched. Upgraded features include the sectional aluminum floor, high pressure inflatable deep V keel, exterior rescue/grab line, interior/exterior stainless steel D-rings, pressure relief valve, multiple air chambers, attached aluminum rowing oars, and a 2,000 pound load capacity.
It's a great performer with most outboard sizes and will truly fly with a 25 HP. A standard 55 lb trolling motor will easily move it along your local lake or pond. The greatest selling feature is that it will rival the performance of a rigid hull boat but can be deflated in a matter of minutes to be able to store in that small garage nook. With the 16' Saturn Inflatable Boat you'll be able to keep that 3rd bay of the garage for your other outdoor toys. See the Product Video Tab for simple setup instructions.
Equipped with 4 removable aluminum bench seats, you'll have the flexibility of seating 8 people or maximize payload space by arranging the seats to your desired configuration. Incredible stability and a tremendous 2000 lb load capacity make this Responder boat perfect for search and rescue operations, scuba diving or simply spending a day on the lake. With the Responder XHD487's sleek design, not only is it a tremendous performer with a smaller engine(you'll fly with a 25HP though a 55 lb trolling motor will work) but it will also fit nicely on a standard trailer and stow in your garage with room to spare. With it's 9 exterior handles the boat is easily lifted or in the water they function as grab handles for scuba divers and rescue teams. Also, uniquely equipped with 8 interior multi use straps plus 4 D-Ring attachment points it can be configured for any mission specific task. The 16' Responder XHD487 inflatable boat is constructed with premium quality materials including abrasion and puncture resistant 1100 denier Korean new generation PVC with heavily reinfored tubes and keel. The 16' Responder XHD487 inflatable boat also comes equipped with a sectional heavy-duty anodized aluminum floor(bow section is fexible resin coated marine plywood) High Pressure Deep V Keel, 2 tube mounted aluminum oars(for rowing) and 2 interior mounted aluminum emergency paddles.
The heavy-duty design includes three exterior air chambers, extra bouyant 20" diameter exterior tubes, thick rub strake material, a reinforced yet lightweight aluminum floor, and increased passenger/gear capacity (it can accommodate up to 8 passengers!)
Extra thick multiple PVC/fabric layers reinforce the bottom of the tubes and a rub-strake protector along the keel provides extra protection from sharp rocks and debri. The pressure relief valve in the exterior tubes will prevent excessive air pressure. The exterior rope and multiple d-rings allow for all types of add-on components including sun shade bimini tops, rescue features, storage bags, etc
16' SATURN INFLATABLE BOAT FEATURES:
- All around rope grab line.
- Pressure relief/safety valve.
- Multi-chamber exterior tubes.
- Multiple one-way drain valves.
- Exterior heavy-duty rubber strake.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- Holds up to 8 persons maximum or 6 comfortably.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Heavy-duty marine grade aluminum floor included.
- Extra thick heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Equipment: repair kit, 3 seat benches and tube/floor carrying bags.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
- Call us for additional customized add-on accessories at (800) 217-3270.
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com