Cart is empty
15' Saturn Extra Heavy-Duty Inflatable Fishing Boat
Based on extremely popular FB series of boats, our brand new 15' Saturn Heavy Duty (HD) fishing boats are made with premium quality PVC materials, extra thick top wear strips, fishing rod holders ($70 value - free with online purchases only), higher buoyancy tube design, and 5 external air chambers. These new features are highly desired by those looking for maximum capacity and durability for commercial operations. The Saturn heavy-duty HD470 boat is the big brother to the HD430 model. The real value in the extra length is that it provides an extra aluminum bench seat to handle 1-2 additional passengers or provide added comfort and storage. This model can accommodate up to a maximum of 40 HP outboard motor, but will plane easily with a smaller 15-25 HP outboard. The HD boat tubes are produced with our advanced high-frequency heat welding construction method and also have extra-reinforced transom holders to accommodate larger motors.
The newly designed extra wide and extra thick rub strakes at the bottom of the tubes (borrowed from our Fishing Boat design) and along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve aids in preventing excessive air pressure in the external air chambers.
What makes these boats so unique is a double grommet splash line running along the top of the tubes, which also has a "rhino-tough" rub strake in between them to add additional protection to the top tube. It is well known that space inside inflatable boats is hard to come by and is almost always lacking. To address this issue we invented a new (patent pending) cargo lacing system on top of the tubes, providing more protection for getting in and out of the boat with sharp gear. This design provides an unmatched ability to store gear on the tubes rather than entirely within the confines of the boat hull. This specific area is designed to be used for extra cargo, such as diving gear, fishing rods, coolers, boxes or duffel bags, etc. Any type of gear can be stored during use with bungee cords or tie downs between the grommets.
We simply left no stone unturned in our quest to make the most accommodating 15' inflatable fishing boat in the industry with additional upgrades that include a heavy-duty sectional aluminum floor, extra protection layers all over, numerous D-rings and grommets eyelets, and reinforced carrying handles. All of these features make the Saturn HD470 inflatable fishing boat an excellent choice for fishing, hunting, work, hauling, diving, pleasure cruising or as dinghy tender for yacht or sail boat.
The Saturn HD470 inflatable boat comes with a 5 section heavy-duty aluminum floor. Please note that the side tubes and keel must be inflated between 2.5-3 psi to avoid excess strain on the aluminum floor.
- Heavy-duty 1100 Denier PVC.
- Double line of grommet lines to secure cargo on top of tubes.
- Splash guards with safety grab rope.
- Extra thick and wide rub strake protector on top of tubes.
- Extra thick and wide rub strake protector on bottom of tubes.
- Extra thick and wide rub strake protector on bottom of keel.
- Additional 1.5mm PVC layer on bottom of tubes.
- Bottom V-keel section of the boat made of 1.5mm PVC.
- Two mounting brackets and custom fishing rod holders (included).
- Extra D-rings in the bow area and on top of tubes in the rear.
- Towing D-ring on bottom of tubes in a bow area.
- Sectional heavy-duty aluminum floor
- (See the Attachment Tab for installation steps)
- Front stainless steel handle with integrated D-ring for anchor rope.
- Boat tubes shipping size is approximately 59"x29"x14", Floor shipping size 48"x28"x6"
- Additional holders for rowing oars inside tubes.
- Included: hand pump, repair kit, carry bag, 2 aluminum benches, anchor rope, motor mount, 2 fishing rod holders, and rowing oars.
- Duffel bags and fishing rods shown for illustration purposes only. Not included.
Installation Steps (FB-inflatable-boat-floor-installation_28ld-sf.jpg, 1,223 Kb) [Download]
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com