Cart is empty
The all new 2021 Saturn Inflatable Fishing Boat FB365 is finally back in stock and now comes with the included front motor mount and 2 custom fishing rod holders ($200 value)! This model was based on our popular FB300 boat but beefed up to provide space for more gear and passenger room. Our FB series boats were designed to take a serious beating to the top of and bottom of the exterior tubes! The tube construction is made from the same heavy-duty, commercial grade 1100 Denier PVC common to most of our other Saturn boats, but on top of that we added extra wide and extra thick rub protectors on the bottom of tubes, over keel, and on top of the boat tubes.
In addition, there is a 2nd layer of extra thick 1.5mm PVC glued along the bottom of the tubes, all the way up to rub strakes on side of tubes. And, whole vessel bottom is also made of extra heavy-duty 1.5mm PVC fabric. That is the most extra protection available for any inflatable 12' fishing boat on the market today.
It is well known that space inside inflatable boats is hard to come by and is almost always lacking. To address this issue we invented a new (patent pending) cargo lacing system on top of the tubes, providing more protection for getting in and out of the boat with sharp gear. This design provides an unmatched ability to store gear on the tubes rather than entirely within the confines of the boat hull.
The Saturn FB365 inflatable motor boat features two grommeted PVC strips that are shifted off center of tubes, leaving enough space to store cargo on top of tubes. Any type of gear can be strapped down using bungee cords, ropes, tied downs or straps.
The Saturn FB365 is an extra heavy-duty inflatable boat, primarily designed for fishing. We even added a motor mount to the bow to accommodate an electric trolling motor when fishing. The motor mount is suitable for up to a 55lbs electric trolling motor. In addition, two sockets for detachable fishing rod holders (sold separately) were added on top of the tubes in the bow area. We simply left no stone unturned in our quest to make the most accommodating 12' inflatable fishing boat in the industry with additional upgrades that include a heavy-duty sectional aluminum floor, extra protection layers all over, numerous D-rings and grommets eyelets, and reinforced carrying handles. All of these features make the Saturn FB365 inflatable fishing boat an excellent choice for fishing, hunting, work, hauling, diving, pleasure cruising or as dinghy tender for yacht or sail boat.
- Extra heavy duty 0.9mm and 1.5mm Heytex PVC.
- Double line of grommet lines to secure cargo on top of tubes.
- Splash guards with safety grab rope.
- Extra thick and wide rub strake protector on top of tubes.
- Extra thick and wide rub strake protector on bottom of tubes.
- Extra thick and wide rub strake protector on bottom of keel.
- Additional 1.5mm PVC layer on bottom of tubes, up to side rub strakes.
- Bottom V-keel section of the boat made of 1.5mm PVC.
- Detachable bow motor mount for electric trolling motor (included).
- Two mounting brackets and custom fishing rod holder (included).
- 4 x D-rings in a bow area and 2 x D-rings on top of tubes in rear.
- Towing D-ring on bottom of tubes in a bow area.
- Sectional heavy-duty aluminum floor. See our attachment tab for standard installation steps.
- Front stainless steel handle with integrated D-ring for anchor rope.
- Boat tubes shipping size 45x25x17", Floor shipping size 38x28x5"
- Additional holders for rowing oars inside tubes.
- Included: hand pump, repair kit, carry bag, 2 aluminum benches, anchor rope and rowing oars.
- Duffel bags and fishing rods shown for illustration purposes only. Not included.
Installation Steps (FB-inflatable-boat-floor-installation_28ld-sf.jpg, 1,223 Kb) [Download]
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com