Cart is empty
Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters will really love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
Total Length: 7.38"
Blade Length: 3" Weight: 5.5 oz
Knife only Weight: 3.5 oz
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
Features: Matte finish on yellow handle model
PVD coating on black handle model
Rope cutting hook
Glass-breaking point at handle end
Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
Bottle opener hole in handle
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com