Cart is empty
Made with the same advanced technology of our Atomic Aluminum Oarlocks, NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks are incredibly strong for their size. These are the toughest small oarlocks made.
- Our drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast oarlocks in bronze and other metals, making NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- These oarlocks are perfect for personal fishing cats and pontoon boats using smaller oars. (1/2" shaft, 1 3/4" inside diameter and 1 5/16" horn opening.)
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of this oarlock, allowing you to row with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings for securing the oarlocks in oar mounts.
- Perfect for use with Cataract Mini-Mags and Carlisle Economy Oars.
|Horn Opening:||1 5/16"|
|Inside Diameter:||1 3/4"|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com