Cart is empty
- Super lightweight silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon stays soft and supple and the smooth outer surface slides easily inside other bags and kayak hatches.
- A great way to organize your gear inside a larger dry bag, backpack, duffel or dry box.
- Unlike any other lightweight dry bag manufacturer, we tape the seams for a superior watertight seal.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- The MightyLight isn't designed to be the sole watertight barrier for sensitive electronics, cameras and other items vulnerable to water damage. For maximum protection of these items, use of a hard or soft case with a totally waterproof seal is recommended.
- The sack must be closed properly to prevent water from getting in. Begin by folding the top strip over, and then fold (rather than roll) at least three more times before closing the buckle.
- Our fold-down StormStrip™ closure doubles as a carry handle.
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||Silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon, with interior polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|5||6.5" Dia x 12.5" H||1.7|
|10||7" Dia x 13.5" H||1.8|
|15||9" Dia x 16.5" H||2.5|
|25||9.5" Dia x 20" H||3.0|
|35||11.5" Dia x 21" H||3.6|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com