Cart is empty
No matter where you go, or what you do the NRS Universal Frame is right there with you. This frame's adaptability is amazing, changing from a cataraft frame to a raft frame or breaking down into a bundle small enough to fly into the outback.
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 72" crossbars. This combination gives you even more distance between your cat tubes than you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 108" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 36"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, Longhorn-type raft frames. By adding some components you can also make a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Universal Frame comes with: (2) 108" breakdown side rails, (2) 68" standard drop rails, (5) 72" cross bars, deluxe foot bar, 72" seat bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 6" oar mounts, (4) 9' straps, (8) strap slides
Please note: A mesh cargo floor will not fit directly on the lower Drop Rails on the 72" Universal Frame without moving the rails in narrower than recommended.
|Photo Note:||Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02 and 6" Oar Mounts, Item #91040.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Universal Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 108" L|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com