Cart is empty
For efficiently hauling gear, the NRS Top Cat Frame can't be beat. Tie in two coolers or dry boxes on your cataraft and pile on all the gear you need for multiday trip nirvana.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- You're set up to carry two coolers or dry boxes, or one of each.
- The boxes also make good seats for your passengers.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The 107" long side rails give plenty of room for gear and passengers while allowing the frame to ship via UPS or FedEx.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, Seat Bar, two Cross Bars, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
Please note: NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.02) is an excellent choice.
|Photo Note:||Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02 and 6" Oar Mounts, Item #91040.02. New photos coming soon.|
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 107" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com