Cart is empty
The NRS Stern Frame lets you pilot the raft from the back while your paddle crew supplies the muscle. It's fully adjustable to fit the height of your raft's stern tube.
- Small size fits boats with up to 60" frame widths (measured from center to center of the side tubes). The Large works on 66" and wider boats.
- You can adjust the seat, foot bar and oar mounts to set up the rowing station just how you like it.
- The Stern Frame with Skidguard Seat (Item # 92009.02) is popular with outfitters who stack their boats with frames on.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat and 8" Oar Mounts.
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||Large is 27 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Small (For Boats ≤60" C to C Width)||Large (For Boats ≥66" C to C Width)|
|Seat Bar||30" W||44" W|
|Side Rails||36" L||36" L|
|Foot Bar||62" W||78" W|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com