Cart is empty
The most compact NRS yoke-style cataraft frame, the 66"W x 88"L Alley Cat Frame is perfect for day runs and shorter overnight adventures. You get a narrower profile that can make all the difference on tight, rocky streams.
- You can carry a cooler or a dry box, either of which can serve as a seat for a passenger.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don't have a passenger.
- There is 31" of space between the lower side rails.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 66" Yokes, Foot Bar, Seat Bar, one Cross Bar, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
Please note: NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.02) is an excellent choice.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||66" W x 88" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com