Cart is empty
The NRS Side Rail Racks are the perfect answer to extending your raft or cataraft's cargo carrying space. Strap gear to them, walk on them; they're super stout.
- Strap dry bags, ammo cans, tackle boxes, Pelican cases, anything you can think of, to your Side Rail Racks.
- These racks are made with 8 inch by 6 or 3 foot piece of 3/4 inch Skidguard marine grade plywood. The surfaces of the plywood are covered with durable plastic laminate. The upper surface has a grippy texture.
- The Skidguard is connected to the side rails with two LoPro Fittings. The short stubs of frame pipe affixed to the LoPros are attached to the Skidguard with countersunk carriage bolts.
- The Side Rail Racks do not interfere with Oar Mounts or frame cross members.
- They can lay on top of crossbars, footbars and seat bars. When supported by cross members they make great walking surfaces.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
Some Items are Oversized and incur a Shipper’s Surcharge
Photo Note: This item will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02. New photos coming soon.
Dimensions: 8"W (board only) x 3' or 6' L
Material: 1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe
Components: 1 - Marine Grade Plywood
2 - NRS Frame Pipes with LoPro Fittings
2 - U-bolts with nuts and washers
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com