Cart is empty
Proven around the world, Carlisle's tough, maintenance-free, quality aluminum oar shafts give you maximum strength and performance.
- Blades Sold Separately
- The 1-7/8" diameter thick-walled tempered aluminum tubing is sheathed in colorful, abrasion-resistant polyethylene tubing.
- 8' and longer oars have reinforced inner shafts for extra-duty strength.
- 2-piece take-apart shafts are great for transporting.
- Rubber grips cushion the molded plastic handles.
- Blades are sold separately so that you can choose the width and brand that best suits your needs. The removable blades also permit easy storage and transport.
- Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please click on the Specs tab.
- Please see the Specs Tab for ACTUAL shaft lengths
|Weight (8', ea):||4.85 lbs.|
|Shaft Material:||Aluminum encased in polyethylene|
|Shaft Diameter:||1 7/8"|
|Frame Width||Recommended Minimum Length|
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com