Cart is empty
The 14' Saturn Whitewater Cataraft was developed for all types of rafting and fishing situations. It is a perfect combination of technical performance and stability at an unbelievable value. It makes a fantastic playboat and is extremely agile for a cataraft of it's size. It was designed to accomodate 1-2 seating positions with a longer tangent section in order to maximize gear capacity for multi-day floats.
The 22.5" tubes put you high up on the water and provide nearly 10" of clearance to the waterline for most yolk style frames. It is incredibly stable and drafts extremely shallow for low water with lot's of rocks. With a load capacity of nearly 1000 lbs, this cat is a perfect gear boat for your overnight float.
Package with one of our NRS Frame Packages (NRS Topcat Frame, NRS Alleycat Frame, NRS Universal Frame, etc.) and you'll have the perfect playboat for Class IV+ whitewater while still having sufficient gear capacity for multi-day trips.
The 14' Saturn Cataraft is longer and has larger tubes than our 13' Saturn cataraft and is really an ideal size for rowing with 2 separate seating positions and providing a high-back seat for your passenger. It is extremely manageable size whether you're shooting tight rivers or riding high in Class V water. It's also the perfect size for fishing in tight, narrow canyons with a rower and front or rear casting seat.
The 2014 model catarafts come standard with upgraded Leafield C7 valves, extra chafe protection on the top tubes, and an additional second layer covering the bottom surface area of each tube. The 0.9mm PVC tubes and additional protection layers make it one of the toughest on the market today. Each tube has 2 chambers for added protection, well placed exterior valves for easy inflation, 10 D-rings for any type of frame, and come with our preinstalled upgraded soft rubberized handles. The end cones are custom designed to perfectly match each tube and provide that needed extra protection. Shipping weight is 58 lbs.
- Saturn catarafts are designed for extraordinary performance, stability, and maximum gear capacity whether sport boating or hauling in multi-day camps.
- The 22.5" tube diameter of the 14' Saturn Cataraft keeps you floating high while handling heavy loads.
- Added secondary protectant layer on bottom tube surface and extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames nearly 11' long!
- The upgraded Leafield C7 valves ensure hassle-free inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- The 20 stainless steel D-rings maximize the anchoring setup for any type of frame.
- Two air chambers in each tube and the Leafield C7 valves add security in emergency situations.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
- Alternative colors may be available for bulk orders.
- Repair kit and carrying bag are included.
- Frames sold separately.
Many of the pictures show our custom NRS Cataraft Frames. Package the 14' Saturn Cataraft with any NRS Cataraft Frame at our reduced pricing and you’ll have an absolutely perfect setup for leisurely drifting away from reality during your next floating adventure. Call us at (800) 217-3270 for custom frame sizes and package quotes.
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com