Cart is empty
The 2017 13' Saturn XL KaBoat (SK385XL) was designed to accommodate similar conditions as our 2017 15' XL KaBoat but in a size that was easily manageable by a single person. The oversized 16" diameter exterior tubes were beefed up to maximize storage and passenger capacity but also improve stability. The extra width on the interior compared to the 12' and 14' models make toating additional gear more convenient. New for 2017, only at Saturn Boats, our SK385XL now comes with Leafield C7 inflation valves which are the highest quality valve in the world (over $100 value).
The 13' Saturn XL KaBoat was designed for many types of boating conditions and does all of them well from playboating, using as a tender, remote hunting/fishing excursions, and cruising the local pond with the family. It is basically a lighter and shorter version of the SK470XL KaBoat and includes the extra thick 1.5mm bottom PVC covering, 6" drop stitch high-pressure floor, upgraded Leafiled C7 valves, 4 exterior tube chambers (not found in 12', 14', or 15' standard models), and extra heavy-duty rub strake protectors along both sides of the tubes for maximum durability.
Standard Features of the 13' XL Saturn Kaboat Include:
- Heavy-duty 1100 Denier PVC found in our SATURN boats & rafts.
- All around spray skirt with water deflector guard and grab safety rope.
- Marine grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug.
- Extra thick, high-pressure 6" (140mm) inflatable air deck floor.
- Durable rub strake protectors along boat tubes.
- 4 fins on bottom of tubes for improved tracking.
- 4 separate air chambers for extra safety.
- 1 set of rowing oars, 2 lightweight aluminum benches, hand
- pump and carry bag.
Upgraded Features of the 13' XL Saturn KaBoat Include:
- Extra thick 1.5mm PVC bottom, compare to standard 0.9mm PVC on our standard KaBoats.
- Bottom of tubes overlapped with additional layer of PVC up to the rub strake protectors.
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com