Cart is empty
Our 13’ Saturn Expedition Kayak is ready for whitewater rapids or miles of wilderness exploration anywhere on the globe. This is the perfect boat for 1-2 adults whether you want to stand and fish, cruise the open ocean, sneak into those tucked back coves or just leisurely paddle across your local lake.
The 13’ Saturn Expedition Kayak is easy to carry and deflates quickly to store in a bag the size of a large suitcase. This kayak is a must for any RV, campground, fishing trip or any other situation where a vessel’s portability is important. This inflatable kayak will keep you ready for adventure in a moment’s notice.
The 13’ Saturn Expedition Kayak is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as our Saturn inflatable boats and rafts. The floor is made of a high-pressure air deck that is one of the most rigid floors on the market, making it easy to stand and cast but also deflates quickly avoiding the portability issues of true hard bottom floors.
Our Expedition Series kayaks come with 2 inflatable removable thwarts that can be used as a sit on top seat or back support when sitting directly on the floor. The kayak also comes with pre-installed heavy-duty D-rings to accept up 1 or 2 optional kayak seats. Some pictures show the high-back kayak seats (black) and they can be purchased in our accessories section for $40/each.
We’ve tested this kayak in all types of conditions from whitewater rivers in Idaho to the mangrove jungles off the Florida Keys. It is simply a perfect fit for nearly all conditions and is surprisingly fast and stable compared to the competition.
The 13’ Saturn Expedition Kayak is perfect for rivers, lakes, bays and the ocean. It is a non-self bailing kayak but can be converted into a self bailing kayak, if needed, by cutting out dime-size round holes in the kayak's bottom. However, our whitewater river kayaks are better suited for whitewater kayaking in Class III or larger rapids.
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm. Fabric is thick, puncture and abrasion resistant.
- 2" thick high-pressure air deck drop stitch floor.
- Hugging rope with handles in front and back.
- Heavy-duty D-rings for optional kayak seats.
- Two (2) FREE removable thwarts (value $20) included.
- 4 plastic fins at the bottom for directional stability.
- Storage space in front and bow under splash guards.
- Upgrade to C7 Valves.
- Accessories: pair of oars, thwarts, repair kit and carry bag.
- Complimentary generic hand pump included.
- Kayaks seats are optional, and available in the Accessories section.
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com