Cart is empty
The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender was built to handle the torment of rough seas, challenging swells, or fast flowing rivers. It's a heavy-duty workboat, great for water rescue, diving or day trips almost anywhere and is currently being used by several Fire-Rescue and Emergency Response Departments across the country. The hard sectional floor makes it a favorite of fishermen, divers and ocean cruisers. The durability is unmatched. New for 2017 the 14' Saturn Tender has an optional 5 section upgraded aluminum sectional floor ($150 value) to replaces the standard marine grade plywood floor. Either floor will work for most needs but the aluminum floor provides increased durability and reduced weight. New for 2016, It can also be upgraded to our new sectional aluminum floor for reduced weight and durability ($150 upgrade).
The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender can handle up to 7 persons and comfortably seats 5 adults. It supports an outboard motor of up to 40 HP but will plane easily and manage effectively with a 25 HP motor. Even a 15 HP outboard motor with 2 passengers can plane easily.
14' Saturn Dinghy Tender is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion, compression, and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
• Six carrying handles.
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber.
• One-way drain valve with plug.
• All around, durable rubber strike.
• Pressure relief valve to prevent over inflation.
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle.
• Reliable Halkey-Roberts style valves.
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
• Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane easily.
• Heavy-duty upgraded aluminum sectional floor with aluminum frames.
• Hugging strip with a life line.
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Boat keel is protected by rubbing strake protection.
• Included Accessories: 2 seats, repair kit, carrying bag and 2 oars.
• Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
• This boat comes with 2 aluminum bench seats.
No posts found
Find more Inflatable Boats by SaturnBoats.com